Air France Aims to Offer 60% of Long-Haul Flights Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Flying Blue | Air France, KLM/Partners' started by sobore, Feb 7, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...o-offer-60-of-long-haul-flights-tomorrow.html

Air France said it expects to fly at least 60 percent of its long-haul routes tomorrow as pilots and other workers stage a third day of walkouts in protest of a proposed change in union laws.

Short-and medium-haul services will be about 70 percent of normal levels, the French unit of Air France-KLM Group said in an e-mail. The airline said today’s international flights ran at 70 percent, better-than-anticipated, while medium- and short- haul flights were at the same level, less-than-expected.

rwoman likes this.
  2. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Glad I'm not flying AF this week...this sort of thing tends to fill up the other ST operated flights! ;)

3. Rejuvenated
    Original Member

Rejuvenated Gold Member

Status Points:
    Air France cancelled one in two long-distance flights and about 30 percent of medium-haul flights on Tuesday as pilots stepped up protests over government plans to make strikers give two day's notice before walk-outs, an airline spokeswoman said.
    http://news.airwise.com/story/view/1328652015.html

4. atmorris

atmorris Active Member

Status Points:
    My flight from TLV departed 2hrs early due to the strike in France and a strike in TLV, now waiting for the CDG-MAN leg, which is being operated by Czech.. and is already departing 30mins late.....

The basement 2E lounge is rammed though... I really do prefer the other 2E lounge at gates 47 > 6x

As long as I get home, I dont mind, and I get paid for travelling...