Air China First Class Award Space New York To Beijing

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 14, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Air China can be a funky airline when it comes to releasing award space. I find that they're quite generous with releasing premium cabin award space, but irrational at the same time. For example, historically they've released tons of first and business class award space on their routes out of Houston, Los Angeles, and San Francisco to Beijing, while I don't think I've ever seen a first class award seat on their flight out of New York. Also, while most airlines release first class award space close to departure nowadays (when it's unlikely that seats would otherwise still be sold), Air China does the opposite -- they'll release a lot of award space in advance, but often won't have any award space close to departure, even if the cabin is completely empty. The post Air China First Class Award Space New York To Beijing appeared first on One Mile at a Time. CommentsYou're giving them much to much credit for their hard product. ... by Andrew (Shrewd Travel)Related StoriesFinnair A350 Business Class RevealedReview: ICARE Lounge Paris Charles de GaulleBenefits When Flying SAS Plus In Europe

Continue reading...