Air China 343 Business - Review

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Asia/Australia' started by RestlessLocationSyndrome, Jul 24, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

RestlessLocationSyndrome Silver Member

Recently flew from PVG-TPE on Air China's A340-300 in Business and it wasn't too bad. The seat is a tilted lay flat so on a longer flight, this would be irritating as I tend to slide down over time. However for a short 2 hr flight, it was more than fine. The main issue is that the product seems tired and is showing some wear. The food was just ok but the service was nicer. Probably could invest more in tastier food but perhaps with such a short flight, few people expect or care for much more than a bite to eat. The entertainment wasn't great and due to the age of the product, they seem to be able to do only so much. In addition, the selection was somewhat limited.

Overall, a comfortable flight for a quick trip but if this was my seat from the US to China, I might wind up a little bored with my legs all scrunched up at the foot rest and might even bring a snack in case I don't enjoy the food.
    RCTP likes this.