Air Canada Business Rewards - 15% Discount

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by mtlfire, Jun 6, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. mtlfire

mtlfire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes! A vaguely worded subject that makes you read my message to get the point. I signed up for the Air Canada Business Rewards program earlier this spring, and it included a 15% discount:

To take advantage of the one-time 15% flight booking discount, please log in to Air Canada Rewards for Small Business and use the promotion code provided in your enrollment confirmation e-mail when booking flight for the selected employee. This promotion code is available only on new bookings made entirely online at aircanada.com as part of the Air Canada Rewards for Small Business program for travel on Air Canada and Air Canada Express flights operated by Jazz and cannot be combined with any other offer. This promotion code is valid for three months from the date of enrollment in the program and flights must be completed within 12 months of enrollment date. The discount will be displayed when you choose your flight. A maximum of nine (9) passengers per booking is permitted. This promotional code is available for one-way and round-trip itineraries and does not apply to multi-city itineraries. Other conditions apply.

If you've done like me, you've likely realized its a terribly designed system when compared to the normal Air Canada booking system (but that's another debate). Unfortunately I never got around to using it, and it will expire the end of June... so if you're still reading, its up for grabs, I ask nothing in return other than you use it and not let it go to waste. (I am also of course assuming that it isn't linked to my account and anyone can use it) As it expires soon, it would be great that you already had plans and could use it.

It cannot be used with the regular aircanda booking engine, so you MUST have a business rewards account (and the patience to use it) in order to apply the 15% discount. But as its good for up to 9 people on all air canada metal, this could be quite the savings to the right person.

If you're interested, drop me a PM with what you'd like to do with it. I'll give preference to active members that have contributed to the community on a first come basis.

southender and YULtide like this.
  2. southender
    Original Member

southender Silver Member

Status Points:
    Love the initiative, altho the thought of encouraging someone to use that ridiculous small business booking engine gives me pause...

mtlfire likes this.
  3. mtlfire

mtlfire Gold Member

Status Points:
    If it could have been used on aircanada.com it would probably be easier to get rid off too. :cool: Still no takers, I'll post to the other BB later this week if I still have it.

4. mtlfire

mtlfire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Code has been spoken for :)