Air Canada $100 give back to community

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by cvarming, Jan 23, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. cvarming
    Original Member

cvarming Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi,

I have this $100 credit from Air Canada that I will not be able to use. If you can use it, then please pm me with the details necessary to get this going. I assume that the refund goes back the credit card used for the original purchase. It looks like this credit is good for flights flown/to be flown from 90 days ago till next year as long as they have been ticketed.

The terms: "This credit is valid for one year from today (2/23/2012). This means that it must be applied to a new ticket purchased within that time frame, however, travel does not have to commence within the year. The credit reference number is: XXXXXXXXXXX.

If booking on our website or through a travel agent, please wait until travel has been completed, however, no longer than 90 days, and then email the new ticket number along with the electronic travel credit number shown above, to refundservices@aircanada.ca.
    They will refund the value of the credit back to the credit card used to purchase the new ticket. If the new ticket is of lesser value than the credit, no residual amount will be issued. If you wish to transfer the credit to another person, please include a note in your correspondence authorizing the transfer."

2. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    very generous!

YULtide and cvarming like this.
  3. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    Very nice of you OP. Hopefully, someone will be able to use it. :)

cvarming likes this.
  4. You have PM.

cvarming likes this.