1. Suggestions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Comments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'm a goldpoint member and have enough points for at least 3-4 nights

JohnDeere19 and miles and smiles like this.
  2. KathInJax

KathInJax Silver Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to Milepoint Maricruz! I have a couple of questions:

Where and when are you going?

How many points do you have? 3-4 nights at a category 1 hotel is a less than 1 night at a category 6 hotel.

Are you interested in cash & points? Or do you want a free night?

JohnDeere19 and miles and smiles like this.
  3. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to Milepoint!
    Club Carlson has only one hotel in Cancun, so if you are looking to redeem your goldpoints, you don't have any other choices. Is your poll because you want suggestions of other, non Club Carlson hotels?

JohnDeere19 likes this.
  4. I have 41000 points

5. I am looking for both possibilities, good rate or free nights using goldpoints I saw a special in Radisson Cancun

6. deant
    Original Member

deant Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Maricruz,

Welcome to MP.

It would be very helpful if you provided more details on what you are really looking for. Are you only looking at the Radisson Cancun? If so, then you could just put in the dates you are looking at going and see what the rates are. If you are only looking at Cancun but are not limited to the Radisson, then you could search here or on FT for reviews of various hotels. Or are you just looking for any destination that is a "good deal"? If this is the case, you need to provide clarification of what type location you are looking for etc.

Good luck.

7. Hi. I am looking Cancun a good rate deal. As I mentioned I have goldpoints and I want to use them but if there is a better deal I do not mind the hotel. I am looking for a hotel in Cancun I do not want he Riviera Maya. Dates to travel. Jan 28 - Feb 11. I will look this weekend all special in Cancun hotels.

8. KathInJax

KathInJax Silver Member

Status Points:
    The Radisson in Cancun is 15,000 points per night. 5,000 points + cash. However, if you look at Hotels.com, you might be able to do a Best Rate Guarantee with the Radisson. Good Luck!

deant likes this.