AEROPLAN CODE SWAP.....

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by HomerJ, May 15, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. HomerJ
    Original Member

HomerJ Silver Member

Status Points:
    ....LOOKING TO BOOK A FLIGHT TODAY - SEAT SALE, BUT WHEN I WENT TO MY AEROPLAN ACCOUNT I SEE THE 3 PARTICIPATING VENDORS ARE NOT ALL CHECKED YET (I MADE PURCHASES FRIDAY BUT I GUESS NOT ALL OF THEM GOT ENTERED IN THE SYSTEM)
    SO IF ANYONE OUT THERE ALREADY HAS A CODE I WOULD APPRECIATE A SWAP.
    IF YOU PM YOUR CODE I WILL SEND YOU MINE TOMORROW WHEN THEY CLEAR.
    I HAVE HAD 4 CC SUCCESSFUL SWAPS ON FT, AND HAVE GIVEN AWAY SPG 50'S AND DRINK CERTS IN THE PAST, IF THAT HELPS YOU WITH ANY APPREHENSION.

CHEERS HOMER>

2. UCC

UCC Silver Member

Status Points:
    I don't think you are gonna get the code as soon as the qualifying purchases post. My three checked are there for a while and I've yet to receive the code.

3. The Winger
    Original Member

The Winger Silver Member

Status Points:
    I haven't received a code yet either, i'm guessing they probably won't send them until the promotion is over.

4. HomerJ
    Original Member

HomerJ Silver Member

Status Points:
    thanks....i got the same response on FT

5. mtlfire

mtlfire Gold Member

Status Points:
    In the terms and conditions it mentions that the codes will only be mailed out in the following weeks:

During the week following June 2, June 28 and July 15, 2011, all qualifying members with a valid email address will receive an email communication notifying them that they have qualified and providing instructions on how to obtain the Air Canada 15% discount.