Aeroflot Russian Airlines- I cancelled my reservation today

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Europe' started by Sil747, Aug 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Sil747

Sil747 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Bought a RT from LAX to CPH for June -July 2013 from Orbitz. It was $500 cheaper than the Competitor on Economy Class. Haven't ever heard of Aeroflot before, I spent several hours online reading reviews. Majority were horrible reviews . I was also concerned about the long layovers at SVO and the safety of the air crafts. Finally decided to cancel with a full refund. Trying the bookingyourreward , 20% off compliment of Upgrading Premium MP Membership.

I much rather travel in Biz class and be safe....after all, I like to live another day of awards traveling!!!

jbcarioca and OY-JFS like this.
  2. OY-JFS
    Original Member

OY-JFS Gold Member

Status Points:
  3. jbcarioca
    Original Member

jbcarioca Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am a big fan of Aeroflot and fly them frequently. Their aircraft are new and in excellent condition. Their ontime performance is a good as it gets in Europe. In intra-Europe business class they have the best seats of any carrier IMO. SVO, post renovation is a quite decent airport, not up with AMS and MAD, but quite reasonable. I cannot speak about Y because I have never flown Y on Aeroflot.

OY-JFS likes this.
  4. vardievard

vardievard Active Member

Status Points:
    Are you familiar with the ability to book a stopover on Aeroflot in SVO using paid fares?