Aegean Miles&Bonus * status match from Diamond Club

Discussion in 'bmi | Diamond Club' started by oneluckybastard, Jul 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. oneluckybastard

oneluckybastard Active Member

In case milepointers had not noticed the thread in Other Airlines / Europe, Aegean are matching Diamond Club Silver and Gold status to M&B * Silver and Gold.

I sent an email with my M&B account number and a screenshot of my Diamond Club account page last week and lo and behold, this email just in:

"Dear xxx,
    We thank you for your trust and preference in Aegean Airlines.
    Further to your request we are glad to inform you that you have been upgraded to a Miles&Bonus Gold Member, matching Gold status in Star Alliance. You may expect your card to be delivered at your postal address, approximately two months after the date of your membership upgrade. May we kindly inform you that until then, for your future flights, you may print the log in page of your profile which clearly shows your Gold Status.
    We thank you for contacting us and we are more than happy to assist you in any other detail you may need.
    Best regards,"

That is what we Brits call a result.
    cennas and sobore like this.
  2. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Why it took them so long to offer a status match. I had to do it the hard way to qualify for A3 *G :)
  3. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Yep, it's good to be an A3 *G :)
    tommy777 likes this.