Aegean Miles&Bonus Status March

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Europe' started by wazomania, Jun 6, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. wazomania

wazomania Active Member

Status Points:
    If you are silver or gold of BMI diamond club Aegean offer status match! Send a copy of your statement and your card via email at miles_bonus@aegeanair.com

Aegean Airline is member of Star Alliance.

2. oneluckybastard

oneluckybastard Active Member

Status Points:
    Can this be substantiated by anyone? I have just sent an email asking for the status match and will update here when I have news.

3. oneluckybastard

oneluckybastard Active Member

Status Points:
    Confirmed, this email just in:

Dear xxxx,
    We thank you for your trust and preference in Aegean Airlines.
    Further to your request we are glad to inform you that you have been upgraded to a Miles&Bonus Gold Member, matching Gold status in Star Alliance. You may expect your card to be delivered at your postal address, approximately two months after the date of your membership upgrade. May we kindly inform you that until then, for your future flights, you may print the log in page of your profile which clearly shows your Gold Status.
    We thank you for contacting us and we are more than happy to assist you in any other detail you may need.
    Best regards,

tommy777 likes this.
  4. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    i did this about a month ago... took a few weeks to get my gold card which shows 12/15 expiration though t&c suggest no expiration.

tommy777 likes this.
  5. cliq

cliq Silver Member

Status Points:
    Is this only for BMI->Aegean? Anyone know if elite from other alliance/airline would work?

Madinat likes this.