Aegean Flights Only Bookable On Within 186 Days

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about a glitch with that was preventing flights on Aegean Airlines (the national carrier of Greece) from being booked with award tickets. Thankfully, they were bookable over the phone but just not able to be booked online. For some reason, flights from September 6 – to the end of the schedule would not display any Aegean flights. This was a big problem for me since I use Aegean to go pretty much anywhere and I was trying to book a flight during the United award sale. I was able to snag a different flight that will work for me, but I may still change it later. Bookable Online Again – But Only Up To 186 Days Fortunately, they have appeared online again at and are again bookable without talking to a United rep! But, they have only been showing as bookable up to 186 days away. I am not sure why that is as I have been tracking it for a few days... The post Aegean Flights Only Bookable On Within 186 Days appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...