Aegean Fare Sale Ending Today

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 9, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about some great fares enabling you to bounce around Europe on Aegean. The cheapest prices are reserved for non-stop European destinations from Thessaloniki (as low as $38 to places like Munich). These sale fares end today so do not delay if you want some cheap European tickets! Aegean Fare Sale If you combine fares like this with other great deals (like the under $500 tickets to Europe), it really gives you a chance to experience more of Europe for just a tiny bit more than the taxes on an award ticket – and you don’t need to use any miles to do it! These fares are pretty good, but that they are on Aegean is also good. Aegean Airlines is really a great airline with exceptional crews, nice lounges, and nice onboard service (even in coach). It is the airline that I fly now more than any other single airline and I always appreciate the experience. Here were the details of the sale (which... The post Aegean Fare Sale Ending Today appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...