Aegean Award Flights Not Showing On United – Here’s What To Do

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    As someone who uses Aegean Airlines as his airline for travel to almost any hub, I am very thankful for their particpation in the Star Alliance and as partners with United. It gives a lot of choices for people coming to visit me and for my trips out of here, but on a recent award booking attempt, I found a problem. Aegean Award Flights Not Showing On United.com For some strange reason, no Aegean Airline award space is showing on United.com from September 6 through the end of the schedule next year. This had happened once before and for some reason, Aegean had pulled its award space to partners. I was really dreading something like that happening again. During peak months, it is still easy to get in and out of Greece using partners like Swiss, Turkish, and Austrian. But, once the cooler months settle in, it is really just down to Turkish and that means having multiple connections around Europe if there is not award space out of Istanbul to... The post Aegean Award Flights Not Showing On United – Here’s What To Do appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...