Admirals Club directory download for email contacts

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by garyst16, Feb 25, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. garyst16
    Original Member

garyst16 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Years ago I was able to locate a downloadable AC location directory for my Outlook contacts. It has truly come I handy over the years as I travel to new destinations. I am trying to find the source for this as it has been years since I first downloaded it and it is somewhat out of date... Does anyone know where I can find an updated version of this directory? Appreciate any help offered!

manfromkrypton and gleff like this.
  2. garyst16
    Original Member

garyst16 Silver Member

Status Points:
    After searching for the information and finally giving up, I contacted the AC through the AA website... below is their response.... sad to say they no longer support the email contact version of the club information...

Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:13 AM
    To: garyst16
    Subject: RE: General Questions -

Dear Mr. garyst16,

Thank you for contacting Admirals Club Member Services. I appreciate the opportunity to respond.

Unfortunately we no longer offer a list of our locations and the details for download. Our website has been restructured to have a comprehensive list that shows our members not only the Admirals Club locations, but any of our partner or Expanded Lounge Access locations such as Qantas and Alaska Airlines. You can review our locations anytime at www.aa.com/AdmiralsClubLocations.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Julie M
    Member Services Team | Premium Services

817.963.6100 opt. 1, 8a-6p M-F CST

3. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you really need them in Outlook you could copy the address list from the AA website to a CSV file, then import the formatted CSV file into Outlook. A bit of manual work, but if you need them to be in Outlook that could work.

4. garyst16
    Original Member

garyst16 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Much easier said than done, Sobore... any hints?

5. bigx0

bigx0 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Here's a text file with the AA lounges. It has Airport, City, Location and if available, club affiliation, hours and amenities provided. Since it's a plain text file it should be pretty easy to convert it to any format needed. It's in windows text format -- if you need mac/linux and can't convert PM me and I'll forward it to you.

Attached Files:

garyst16 and iolaire like this.
  6. garyst16
    Original Member

garyst16 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Still quite painful to import... each line of text must be manually mapped over to the proper field...

7. bigx0

bigx0 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Are there tags that can be added to the beginning of each line to help? I can do that very easily if you tell me the tags.

8. garyst16
    Original Member

garyst16 Silver Member

Status Points:
    BigxO - I finally figured it out... I replaced the data in my existing Outlook contact file with the data from the text file you provided... a simple copy and paste operation! Thanks so much for the file!!! :)

9. bigx0

bigx0 Gold Member

Status Points:
    That's great, glad to help!

garyst16 likes this.