Adding non-25 additional driver

Discussion in 'National | Emerald Club' started by kw335, Dec 19, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. kw335
    Original Member

kw335 Silver Member

Status Points:
    This will be my first time having to add an additional driver onto my reservation, thus I was wondering whether any of you folks had an experience with it.

I'm a National Executive, and plan on adding a person who is under 25 as an additional driver on my reservation. This person lives in the same household as me, and we live on the same address as listed on our licenses.

As an Exec, I typically just choose the car and drive away. However, in this case, am I required to stop by the counter to add his name onto the reservation? Would there be any fee associated with this?

I tweeted @nationalcares- their answer was rather vague. States that if the person is >25, apparently he/she is "automatically authorized" to drive without a fee.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

marcwint55 likes this.
  2. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    From what I remember ... you'll be fine as long as you live in the same house/address

kw335 and marcwint55 like this.
  3. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    If your credit card covers any damages, I wouldn't worry. If not I would check in at the office to be safe.

kw335 likes this.
  4. kw335
    Original Member

kw335 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, all!

5. Fyaric

Fyaric Silver Member

Status Points:
    just add them to the contract takes a second at the check out booth!

kw335 likes this.