Add KTN to US Reservation?

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by timfrost, May 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. timfrost

timfrost Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hello all,

I am flying US for the first time in August. I booked the ticket through AA and used my AAdvantage number when booking since I have PLT status with them, and my Known Traveler Number from Global Entry is in my profile there. AA provided me with the PNR for US so I wandered over to select my seats and add my KTN to the reservation. There doesn't seem to be a way to specifically add this to a reservation. On AS, there is a seperate page where you click "Add Redress/KTN" and it has those fields available. I haven't had any trouble getting through PreCheck following this process, but when I book through AA on AS metal, this field is always blank when I finally get my PNR. I have to add it manually.

Any US experts have any hints or tips on how to get this done? I'm thoroughly spoiled by PreCheck and would hate to break my long streak of rapid screenings. :)

Thanks!

2. Horhay25

Horhay25 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Possibly a better way, though worst case open a US Dividend miles account. And you can enter the KTN there. You can still keep the AA number in and get AA miles.

timfrost likes this.
  3. Art234
    Original Member

Art234 Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Just call US reservations and they will check to see if it's there. If not they can add it. I'm platinum on AA too and when I checked they had my Ktn..

That said, I booked on Us website and they have my status wrong...shows ruby when it should be sapphire.