Activate your AirTran Airways A+ Elite Member status!

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (w/ AirTran)' started by cordray2643, Aug 22, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. cordray2643
    Original Member

cordray2643 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just received this email...

Dear Cordray2643:

Rapid Rewards
    ® and A+ Rewards® are pleased to announce an exciting development in our frequent flyer program integration plans! Starting today, as an A-List Member you can enjoy reciprocal benefits on AirTran Airways® flights by activating your complimentary A+ Elite status.

To activate your A+ Elite status, simply click on the button below and complete the form. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. Once processed, you will enjoy special privileges designed to make your travel on AirTran Airways easier, faster, and more enjoyable than ever.

Rapid Rewards and A+ Rewards are committed to maintaining the recognition of our most loyal Members and this is just the beginning of an exciting integration of two great frequent flyer programs. Stay tuned as we continue working to create the best frequent flyer program in the sky!

Terms and Conditions:

This offer is valid for A-List Member Cordray2643 (Rapid Rewards #286086474) only. This offer is non-transferrable. Rapid Rewards A-List/A-List Preferred & AirTran Airways A+ Elite Reciprocal Elite Offer: The “Reciprocal Elite Offer” is available to valid Rapid Rewards A-List, Rapid Rewards A-List Preferred, or AirTran Airways A+ Rewards Elite Members only. This offer does not apply to the Rapid Rewards Companion Pass Program or A+ Rewards Companion Travel Program. To qualify, the Member name listed on the accounts of both programs (Rapid Rewards and A+ Rewards) must match exactly. Successfully submitting account information on this form does not guarantee or activate reciprocal elite status. All entries will be verified before processing and activation. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing, activation, and delivery of respective Member cards and materials. Materials will be delivered to the e-mail and mailing addresses associated with the program with which elite status is being activated. (For example, an A+ Elite Member activating Rapid Rewards A-List status will receive their A-List materials at the e-mail and mailing addresses associated with their Rapid Rewards account. Rapid Rewards Members who activate A+ Elite status will be granted status with an expiration date of 365 days from processing. A+ Rewards Members who activate A-List status will be granted status with an expiration date of December 31, 2012.) A-List and A-List Preferred benefits are available on Southwest Airlines flights only. A+ Elite Benefits are available on AirTran Airways flights only. Members of either program (Rapid Rewards or A+ Rewards) who experience difficulties completing the submission form for reciprocal elite status should contact the dedicated A+ Elite Member desk at 866-508-6444. Information marked as “required” on the offer form must be included to process the request. Failure to include required may result in a delay in processing or activation. Southwest Airlines and AirTran Airways reserve the right to discontinue the Reciprocal Elite Offer at any time and without notice. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply. All A+ Rewards rules and regulations apply.

2. HPN-HRL
    Original Member

HPN-HRL Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just submitted my info to leverage my A+ status on FL to get A-;ist on WN - it worked fine. My next WN flight is in October, so even if this status matching takes 2 weeks as advertised I should be OK.