AC SE- a very good thing

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by southender, Feb 19, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. southender
    Original Member

southender Silver Member

Status Points:
    made SE for the first (and last time) for this year so forgive my excitement on reporting what may be a commonplace experience for veterans.
    had the chance to come home early from a business meeting in FRA; booked via Lat Europe FP (LOVE this tool, AC!) 3 hrs before departure; no R but was willing to play lotto. Both SE desk and concierge Chris indicated 'looked good' for UG which of course did not reduce anxiety. Saw name on handwritten gate list- Yes! the pod never looked better... the 13+ folks on the waitlist behind me did not share my enthusiasm, however.

2. You got it Toyota...SE is just about the best program out there. It gets addictive as well

2MM_Guy likes this.
  3. 2MM_Guy
    Original Member

2MM_Guy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to the club!

4. The Lev
    Original Member

The Lev Silver Member

Status Points:
    By the end of the year you may be looking for ways to ensure this is not the last time you are SE. :)

5. southender
    Original Member

southender Silver Member

Status Points:
    too true- family whined about the time away that resulted in SE but were strangely quiet as they sat in their 'free to them' J seats over Christmas TransCon's... am waiting to see what the value (to me) spread will be between 50, 75 and 100K levels once they are announced

6. En-Route
    Original Member

En-Route Silver Member

Status Points:
    There are those unwritten benefits that may come to pass your way

YULtide likes this.