Ability to Download Tread Content

Discussion in 'Beta Feedback [Archive]' started by Westsox, Feb 22, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Westsox
    Original Member

Westsox Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have noticed several helpful threads related to Mileage Runs that would be easier to study if there was an option to print all the posts within the thread to a PDF file for further review.

Is there any posibility of have such an option?

Gargoyle likes this.
  2. WaterSki
    Original Member

WaterSki Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm all for adding new features to the board. And I think a mechanism to download content for offline would be great (for example, for a long flight without internet. I know I did this for the US Grand Slam thread last fall).

To your specific request, you could simply print the page to PDF yourself (PDFCreator is a free PDF "printer" you can download and install).

The real value-add here would be to easily save/download an entire multi-page thread in a single archive.

Westsox and Gargoyle like this.
  3. Westsox
    Original Member

Westsox Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am aware that there are several "manual" options to perform this task. I was looking for a "Push this button" to print entire thread to a PDF or word document. I like efficiency or maybe I am a just lazy.

Gargoyle likes this.
  4. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    A text document will be easier to use than a PDF; simpler to search, cut and paste, and annotate, and it displays faster.

Westsox likes this.