Aadvantage Miles on Award Wallet

Discussion in 'AwardWallet' started by alohastephen, Nov 12, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. alohastephen

alohastephen Gold Member

Status Points:
    rajuabju, MLW20 and Espan like this.
  2. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Steven Schwartz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Award Wallet beta extension is working! They're the best.

Espan and alohastephen like this.
  3. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Steven Schwartz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Update. Wrote a thank you to AW and got a response. Basically, thousands of us are waiting for the extension and there is simply no way AW can handle all of those people and potential emails at once. They are releasing it a bit at a time so I just got lucky. Hang in there - help is coming from a very responsive company.

alohastephen likes this.
  4. NYCAdventurer

NYCAdventurer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Standing patiently aside

alohastephen likes this.
  5. garyst16
    Original Member

garyst16 Silver Member

Status Points:
    AA's response to the email I sent to Maya regarding the removal of Award Wallet access:

Dear "garyst16",

This note is in response to your December 11 letter to Maya Leibman, who asked me to review and respond.

Thank you for your email inquiring about websites that access AA.com and the accounts of AAdvantage members through information provided to the website by AAdvantage members. These websites are not currently affiliated with American or the AAdvantage program, and for the purposes of protecting the integrity of American websites, they are not authorized to use American's trademarks, access AA.com, or use American's data. It is our goal to protect the valuable information you share with us. Permitting unauthorized access to AA.com and AA customer data places the trust you have deposited with us through the AAdvantage program at risk.

We appreciate your thoughts and concerns. We are evaluating the possibility of developing relationships that will enable AAdvantage members to use these websites
    under appropriate circumstances.

We appreciate your understanding as we work toward that goal. Please note that our current policy allows you to share your AAdvantage login and password information with family members and appropriate agents for business or travel planning purposes

Sincerely,

Ann Barnes
    American Airlines Executive Office

alohastephen likes this.
  6. dkelly1110
    Original Member

dkelly1110 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I received the same message verbatim.

MLW20 and alohastephen like this.
  7. LarryInNYC

LarryInNYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    Make sure you sign up for the "extension Beta". I did, and got it the same day. Works great (although, of course, you have to enter your American login information on every computer you use to access Award Wallet).

8. Espan

Espan Silver Member

Status Points:
    beta extension works great!

miles and smiles and MLW20 like this.
  9. MLW20
    Original Member

MLW20 Gold Member

Status Points:
    The extension is great! It is nice seeing AA through my Award Wallet account.

miles and smiles likes this.