AAdvantage Dining - Earned VIP in August and Login no longer works?

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by OceanBreezes, Oct 12, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. OceanBreezes

OceanBreezes Gold Member

Status Points:
    I earned VIP dining status in July and tried to login to add a new credit card number and could not log in. Tried everything...forgot login and forgot password (even thought I did not forget it and checked my notes). Finally emailed and received a response that they could not locate me with my frequent flyer number or email. I responded with more info, but it is really strange that I disappeared after receiving miles and emails through 8/24. Did this happen to anyone else?

2. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just logged in...no problems.

OceanBreezes likes this.
  3. kansaskeith

kansaskeith Gold Member

Status Points:
    No, I haven't had that problem. I will tell you their customer service is pretty ol' good, as these things go. Suggest you try a quick call at 1–866–638–6906 .

OceanBreezes likes this.
  4. OceanBreezes

OceanBreezes Gold Member

Status Points:
    I finally had a chance to call them and they were very helpful. What happened is somehow via the credit card numbers, mine and my husband's accounts got merged together. They have to fix this and this takes 3-5 days. Appreciate the help.

kansaskeith likes this.
  5. kansaskeith

kansaskeith Gold Member

Status Points:
    Good. Over the years when I have had to call them they've been very helpful all but one time. On that one, I got off the phone, called back and asked for a manager who quickly apologized and did what I needed doing. Just to bring this thread full-circle, when the 3-5 days elapses and you log on and, we hope, find it has been fixed, why don't you do one last post here and tell us that?

OceanBreezes likes this.