AA1358/1351 on October 18/19

Discussion in 'Meetups' started by Efilon87, Sep 8, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Efilon87

Efilon87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Doing a MR with a same day return from LAX-BDL. Just seeing if anyone is going to be on those flights?

October 18 (Red-eye)-- AA1358
    October 19-- AA1351

~Efilon87

2. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've been away for a week but I was considering the same route but backwards... what do you have in terms of prices for this route or is it too late to book? ITA shows $400+ on most dates, while EWR is $100 less for pretty much the same distance.

Unless that BDL promo they had going on is still active (and it counts towards the fast track earn).

I tell you I'm away from MP for a couple of days and I feel so out of the loop... :)

3. Efilon87

Efilon87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    The price is around the low $300s if you book from LAX. Since I had to reposition myself from SFO, the cost was around $370. You will only earn double RDM (not EQMs) for a LAX-BDL round-trip. Still thats a pretty awesome deal, 11,000+ RDM. As far as I know the promo code is still active, I would sign up. :)

I just did a quick search and mid week flights are low $300s. Over the weekend I do see it go up to $400s.

Would love to see you on one of these flights if you can manage.

viguera likes this.
  4. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:

Yeah I'm seeing $318 from JFK, but 1351 out of BDL shoots up to $400+ on the 18th.

I'll see if I can fit it in... I like RDMs as much as the next guy but I might have to be more aggressive for the Fast Track promo because my schedule is unpredictable for the next couple of months.

Right now I'm looking at LGA-ORD-ANC-ORD-LGA for $368 (on 10/4) and around 7,100 EQMs would put me in a better place for the promo. You should look into cancelling one of your trips and doing some crazy LAX-BDL-Metro North-LGA-ORD-ANC-ORD-LGA-back on the train-BDL-LAX or something. :)