AA Wanderlust Promotion

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by ab3i, Apr 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. ab3i
    Original Member

ab3i Silver Member

Status Points:
    Got this in an email from AA.
    http://www.aa.com/i18n/urls/wanderlust.jsp
    --
    American Airlines and British Airways can cure the Wanderlust.
    Together, we will turn four travelers into Miles Millionaires (two from the AAdvantage® Program and two from the British Airways Executive Club Program). Once you are eligible to enter the Contest, you just have to answer one simple question about where you will wander as a Miles Millionaire.
    Enter the Contest for 1 Million AAdvantage Miles

To become eligible to enter the Contest, just follow these steps:
    Register using promotion code AAWND
    Book a round-trip transatlantic flight on any published fare on American Airlines, British Airways or Iberia from April 6, 2011 through June 17, 2011
    Complete travel on or before June 30, 2011
    Once you complete your travel, you'll receive an email# with details for entering the contest

Once you've registered for the promotion, you will earn 20,000 AAdvantage bonus miles for every eligible trip booked in full-fare Economy Class* or above. Simply fly a transatlantic round-trip now through June 30, 2011 on American Airlines, British Airways or Iberia. That's enough miles for a quick fix for the Wanderlust.

2. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    They're really pushing the "full fare" angle for promotions lately. This was attached to the BOS/MIA DEQM promotion, too.

3. Eloy Fonseca Neto
    Original Member

Eloy Fonseca Neto Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sorry... I won't make it... My company only allows G and Q, or I... never other, in max L!!!

4. wanderlust
    Original Member

wanderlust Silver Member

Status Points:
    Unfortunately I won't be able to take advantage, but I approve of the name they chose!

5. ab3i
    Original Member

ab3i Silver Member

Status Points:
    No kidding :D