AA vs BA NF

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by olmangsr, Jun 22, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. olmangsr

olmangsr Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi All,

I know that's been discussed here and there but wanted to ask the milepoint community.

I'll be flying back from Barcelona and I'm debating between AA's 77w F or BA NF.
    Obviously on the ground BA is the winner since changing terminals in LHR isn't my favorite and the CCR shouldn't be mentioned in one phrase with the AA lounge neither...

So how about seat/service/food?

2. MSYgirl

MSYgirl Gold Member

Status Points:
    BA food has been horrible when I fly, but this is just my experience. I usually fly out of either Heathrow or Gatwick, so I don't know how the food/service is out of Barcelona. It's not a bad thing if you remember to eat before the flight like I do. Seats are usually good and BA is quick to find you another in any class if an issue arises. They have been very accommodating in that respect. Service is usually good but sparse at times, i.e. once they run through a dinner or breakfast service, they do one pass after then you don't see them again for hours unless you seek them out.

3. Dad to GO

Dad to GO Silver Member

Status Points:
    I recently flew BA NF and it was great. The service was very good (we did only have 8 people in the first class cabin) but the seats are very comfortable and I highly recommend them. Having said that... I don't think you can really go wrong with either product :)