AA Sweepstakes - Half-A-Million Miles

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by RestlessLocationSyndrome, Jun 14, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

RestlessLocationSyndrome Silver Member

Just received the below email from AA. I know I'm going to have a very low chance of winning but I entered anyway and viewed the daily offer for another entry. This actually reminded me not to forget about going through the mileage mall for online purchases.... sometimes I just default to going through ebates or forget altogether :oops:

The Summer of Half-A-Million AAdvantage® Miles Sweepstakes!

The AAdvantage eShoppingSM mall is celebrating summer with a sweepstakes worth a half-a-million miles! You could be one of two eShopping members who will win a 100,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® mile grand prize, or one of ten eShopping members who will win 30,000 AAdvantage
    miles — that's a total of half-a-million miles!

Go ahead! Start dreaming of your next summer getaway. Enter for your chance to win between
    6/14/12 - 7/14/12 and learn how to receive multiple entries a day!

2. MX

MX Gold Member

I saw those sweepstakes too, but hesitated to enter. I couldn't figure out how long I would be opted-in (for the spam, I assume). Do you know if you can now opt-out?
  3. Mike Reed

Mike Reed Gold Member

Never mind that Cartera sucks. Google AA Cartera Verizon for more...

Sent from my iPhone using milepoint