AA Rolling Out Upgraded Dining Service for F/J

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by DestinationDavid, Dec 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    AA started a new international F/J dining service on 12/2. They updated the Food and Beverage link to reflect some of the new service though it's short on details: LINK.

New china and utensils, new food, addition of a soup, build your own pasta, etc.

anabolism, malikguy and sobore like this.
  2. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Bobby at AAdvantageGeek has a write up with photos of some of the new offerings AA rolled out on 12/2 if you want to see what's cooking in F/J now. LINK.

TheBeerHunter likes this.
  3. anabolism
    Original Member

anabolism Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nice to see the improvements. I like the idea of soup (although I'm partial to salad I know many people enjoy soup, and I know my partner does). I think the fresh-ingredient pasta sounds great. I do hope they learn to tone down the garlic though. I realize people see garlic as an easy way to add flavor, and that taste buds dull at elevation, but I find that heavy garlic makes me thirsty during the flight and stinky when I land.

I am disappointed to see that sometimes the appetizer will be seared scallops or a bacon wrapped chicken or roasted vegetables and ham, since I'm not fond of any of those but I do enjoy the smoked salmon.