AA Miles with SurveySpree

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by sma_15, Sep 1, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. sma_15

sma_15 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Anyone ever cash out for AA miles in SurveySpree? It says there are two levels of cashing out for AA miles but it does not tell you how many miles you get when you cash out.

Philphactor and JohnDeere19 like this.
  2. sma_15

sma_15 Silver Member

Status Points:
    So I emailed to SurveySpree and they told me what the numbers are. For $25 you get 750 AAdvantage miles, for $50 you get 1,500 miles.

3. sargenet
    Original Member

sargenet Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have used Opinion Place for about a year. I have earned miles and usually qualify once a month for a survey. They sent me an invitation to SurveySpree. I signed up and then I started to get invitations for surveys. Seems like I would spent 5+ minutes answering part of a survey only to be told "I did not qualify". This happened over and over again....I never earned a single dime on a survey!
    So I closed that account. It was really ticking me off! I also do surveys with Erewards also and I like their surveys. If I am not going to qualify I know really quickly. I have spent so much time answering questions on SurveySpree only to be told I did not qualify for the rest of the survey! They sure got a lot of info from me before they told me this!