AA Login Frustration

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by MSYgirl, Oct 18, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. MSYgirl

MSYgirl Gold Member

Status Points:
    Every time I log in to my account on AA's website, I have to do it sloooooowly and watch every character as I type to see if they disappear. I don't know if this is a bug or lag due to their home page graphics, but even when I log in from different pages it does the same thing. I don't have this issue with any other website and never have, so what's the deal? Anyone else having this issue? I get frustrated after typing in my password so many times until it's finally accepted.

uggboy likes this.
  2. brodyf

brodyf Gold Member

Status Points:
    No similar issues for me.

3. Seat6A

Seat6A Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sometimes the "My Trips" function doesn't work for me. This is my work around. I click on "Flight Check-in" and it will display my trips even thoguh i don't check in. It will do this for several days, then stop again. Can oyu find a similar work around or login from a different starting/landing page?

4. PosauneGuy

PosauneGuy Silver Member

Status Points:
    Have you tried a different browser to see if it's the browser or the website? You might also try clearing out your browser's cache to see if that makes a difference.

5. MSYgirl

MSYgirl Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have tried different browsers, different computers, and even a tablet from various locations around the world. It happens on all three for me. Strange.

6. Canadi>n
    Original Member

Canadi>n Gold Member

Status Points:
    My frustration is having to go back to the sign-in home page to find a Sign-Out button.

7. PosauneGuy

PosauneGuy Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hmmm....that is strange, MSYgirl. Maybe the NSA is involved!!

Canadi>n - Do you not get a tab at the top of the screen that let's you sign out without going to the home page? After I've logged into AA.com and go elsewhere on the site, up on the top of the screen it says "Hello, POSAUNEGUY" with a triangle next to it. If I click on that link, there's an option to sign out.

8. Canadi>n
    Original Member

Canadi>n Gold Member

Status Points:
    Never seen a Sign-out icon and if it is the triangle, it would be useful for AA to identify that's what it's for!