AA EXEC authorized user gets Admiral Club Access.

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by satman40, Dec 15, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Executive support and the representative mentioned that as of 12/15/2015, authorized users of the Citi AA Executive card now also get Admiral's club access. It's a nice Christmas gesture.

Just did this, and of course they wanted to know is I had anymore additional users.., and they are Fed X it out for tomorrow..

Hope someone can use this..info...

TAHKUCT and alfagirl like this.
  2. alfagirl

alfagirl Gold Member

Status Points:
    thanks. I added a user last night as soon as I read this. We should get the additional card to tomorrow.

p.s. I finally got the email from Citi regarding this new benefit this afternoon!

satman40 likes this.
  3. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Remember they can charge on your card, but my wife feels all the he money is her's, and the bills are mine..:D

alfagirl likes this.
  4. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    New! Admirals Club® Lounge Access for Your Authorized Users*

As of December 13, 2015, we are introducing an exciting enhancement to your Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® Admirals Club® lounge access privileges. Now authorized users on your account are entitled to Admirals Club® access even when you are not traveling with them.*

Authorized users will have access to more than 50 Admirals Club® lounge locations worldwide. While relaxing in the comfort and convenience of the Admirals Club® lounges, they can enjoy complimentary drinks, light snacks, complimentary Wi-Fi, PCs with internet access, print services and more.