AA Citi Executive MC

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Credit Cards' started by MONAX, Jul 16, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. MONAX

MONAX Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hello... I have the AA Citi Executive MC and it included all the good benefits (priority boarding, free 1 piece of luggage, etc) along with the 100K miles. I've never used the AA specific benefits (priority boarding, etc) so I'm looking for feedback on those that have used them... Have you encountered any push back? Do you just flash your card and get on the first class check in counter? Have you encountered any agents who didn't know the benefits? Do you go through the fast TSA lane? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Newscience likes this.
  2. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Anyone can use FC Check in, did not know the card allowed it, I just jump the line.

You can flash the card and get in the club,

I am only Lifetime Gold so others do go on before me,

TSP gives me pre board, don't think it is because if the card.

Wife has the card also, doing a DCA trip she had to take a FC no super saver open Avois gave us 18,000 and a $5.00 bill from IND,

Let you know how she is treated,

Hope this helps, but I don't think the card moves you up much.

Newscience likes this.
  3. TUMD

TUMD Silver Member

Status Points:
    Last time I flew American was in June from MIA-DFW. Went through the first class checkin and had not problems. Checked my fiancé and I right in and our bags. Then proceeded to the lounge. You do have to either swipe your card or tell them your AA number to get in. I have multiple AA Exec cards and I have found that some of them don't swipe so I just tell them my AA number and I am good to go.

satman40 and Newscience like this.
  4. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    I have two friends without AA status who have the card and have used most of the benefits a few times without issues. Not a monstrous sample size, but after some growing pains 2 years ago when they introduced the card it seems to have smoothed out.

Newscience likes this.
  5. MONAX

MONAX Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks everyone for the feedback... My trip is tomorrow so I'll find out soon how the benefits work... I'm flying out to LAX and on the way back I would definite like to minimize the TSA security lines if the priority boarding benefit applies.