AA admirals club

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by jakem4800, Jul 5, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. jakem4800

jakem4800 Silver Member

Status Points:
    If anyone is headed through ORD tomorrow I'll be there between 9am and 12:30pm

I can have you come in as a guest if they allow it? I haven't had a guest come in with me yet so not familiar with the process.

Message me

marcwint55 likes this.
  2. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nice of you to offer. It is allowed, you just have to bring them in with you.

3. Efilon87

Efilon87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    If you bring someone in the AC, are you required to stay with that person? Or is that person required to leave when you do?

4. _kurt
    Original Member

_kurt Silver Member

Status Points:
    You are responsible for their behavior in the club, and yes, they are supposed to leave when you do. In practice, as long as your guest(s) behave themselves, I've never heard of that being enforced.

zpaul likes this.
  5. John Woram

John Woram Silver Member

Status Points:
    Nor could it be. When an AC member leaves a club, the staff has neither time nor inclination to sweep the club looking for guest leftovers. In fact, they probably won't even know you've left, unless you've gone to the trouble of staging a farewell scene (unlikely, to say the least ;)). So, unless your non-member guests get unduly unruly in your absence, they can probably stay there as long as they like. Or until closing time, whichever comes first.

zpaul and Flyer1976 like this.
  6. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    For some reason I envisioned the farewell scene by the Singing Von Trapp family. :D

HaveMilesWillTravel and zpaul like this.
  7. John Woram

John Woram Silver Member

Status Points:
    Bad idea -- then you'd have to pay the Singing VonTrAApp fee, which I understand is even higher than checking a second bag ;).

8. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Note to self: play that song on my speaker phone while parading out of the United Club