AA Adds MIA-MXP

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by Rob, May 30, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Rob
    Original Member

Rob Gold Member

Status Points:
    Flyer1976 and Max M like this.
  2. Mike Reed

Mike Reed Gold Member

Status Points:
    Now I'd they'd just add AUS-MIA service so I didn't have to three-hop. Trips like this a stopover in Miami is very nice...

Sent from my iPhone using milepoint

zphelj likes this.
  3. zphelj

zphelj Gold Member

Status Points:
    I miss the old FL in MIA however the new premium lounge is not a bad stop.

4. Mike Reed

Mike Reed Gold Member

Status Points:
    Off-topic, but my flight requirements this month actually required me to do SJC-SEA, an hour and a half in the AS club, a redeye SEA-ORD, breakfast in the ORD AC, then ORD-AUS... all to get home to Austin in time to drive 3 hours to Houston for a series of events that weekend that are business and personal, so I need my personal vehicle.

Ugh. On the bright side, I get the miles... and I'll be at [only] 61 AA segments at the end of July (85 total segments across the board including some reward travel). Still going to make EXP this year, but not with nearly as much flying as last year. And flying with the wife to AUS-SJU (via TPA out and BWI back!) in August, but on WN to burn a voucher that was going to expire.

Then there's the day we get back from FLL vacation at 1PM, and I fly out at 5PM for the next business trip... the glamour of business travel, eh?

The bright side? Because I have an otherwise flexible schedule and company, I've got more than enough PTO to actually, officially, be off for a week in Florida and a week in Hawaii and not have to worry about phone, iPad, computer, email...