A321B Seat Help

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by timfrost, Jun 15, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. timfrost

timfrost Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am booked MCO-LAX in September and was notified of a schedule change today which also happens to be an aircraft change. I'm happy about both, as luck would have it, but AA automatically moved me from 10F on a 752 (my fave) to 25A on the A321B. (Not the transcon version of course)

I don't like being so far back because of the noise, and 12F (the actual equivalent seat on the aircraft) is already occupied. So my question: Is there *actually* a true window at 11A? I'm short and don't need the extra legroom. I would rather be able to see the country glide by below us. So I can move up to 8A/F and be perfectly happy, but I would double-extra love it if 11A had a real window and loads of legroom.

Seatguru doesn't *say* it's missing a window, but I have not had the best of luck with their advice lately. I'd appreciate it if anyone has flown on or will be flying on this A/C soon could help me out. Obviously I can hope for an upgrade but want the best I can do if the good ol' upgrade unicorn doesn't show up at the gate.

zpaul, uggboy and Newscience like this.
  2. FriendlySkies
    Original Member

FriendlySkies Gold Member

Status Points:
    Here's the view from 11A. Sat in it LAX-DFW and had a very nice flight!

ImageUploadedByMilepoint1434418266.956630.jpg

zpaul, uggboy, flyforawg and 2 others like this.
  3. timfrost

timfrost Silver Member

Status Points:
    :D Fabulous! And the legroom is ample? Can you get up without bothering your neighbor? How about underseat storage (don't need it, now I'm just curious)

zpaul and uggboy like this.
  4. FriendlySkies
    Original Member

FriendlySkies Gold Member

Status Points:
    Absolutely! Best legroom in that prt of the plane.

ImageUploadedByMilepoint1434418788.173848.jpg

You might get an FA that will let you put bags under the row in front, but no guarantees. Mine asked for everything to be up top.

zpaul, Newscience, uggboy and 2 others like this.
  5. timfrost

timfrost Silver Member

Status Points:
    Oh that's perfect. Thanks so much for the prompt pictorial response! :cool:

zpaul, uggboy and FriendlySkies like this.
  6. timfrost

timfrost Silver Member

Status Points:
    I wonder why they wedged the seats all the way up against the door in the A321T and put all that space in the A321S?

zpaul and uggboy like this.