A320 Bulkhead F

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by benolaa, Sep 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. benolaa
    Original Member

benolaa Gold Member

Status Points:
    Flying from EWR-PHX in First. On Continental I always choose bulkhead window as I can get out without bothering the person in Aisle. On United legroom is very restricted so I always choose row 2. How is US Air?

2. DeacFlyer1
    Original Member

DeacFlyer1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm always able to step over the person in the aisle...but I'm also tall and have long legs, so it's easy for me to step over things! If the aisle passenger doesn't have their legs extended, you can probably squeeze by without even having to step over.

3. JetsettingEric
    Original Member

JetsettingEric Silver Member

Status Points:
    One thing to keep in mind is that you don't get much storage space in Row 1. The good part is that you get to choose your meal first.

Although it is tricky to get out of the bulkhead window without disturbing the Aisle passenger. It is much easier to get out from the bulkhead row than the rows behind.

4. Andrew72681

Andrew72681 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Guessing you're not using seaguru.com. It'll give you the seat map for all of the US aircraft as well as everything else.

druiddation likes this.
  5. benolaa
    Original Member

benolaa Gold Member

Status Points:
    Of course I use seatguru but it is not detailed I simply want to know if the bulkhead seat in F has the same legroom as continental (which is great) or united which is very tight

druiddation likes this.