A Visit To Marrakech And A Wonderful Riad

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 22, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

A few years ago, my wife and I were in Europe on a work trip and, because of how the tickets ended up being booked, we had a little flexibility about when we were going to come back. I started to look around and where we could go on the cheap for a couple of days and found Marrakech, Morocco would be perfect. We were in the Canary Islands and flying back through Madrid, so we booked some tickets from Madrid to Marrakech on EasyJet. The total for each of us? It came out to $50 for each of our round-trip tickets! Not bad at all and how could we resist? A Visit To Marrakech We decided we could squeeze three days there, arriving late on a Monday night and leaving Thursday. I wanted to get more of a Moroccan experience with staying there (even though there are plenty of hotels), so we chose to stay in a riad. A riad is, according to Wikipedia, a traditional Moroccan house or palace with an interior... The post A Visit To Marrakech And A Wonderful Riad appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...