A Visit Into Iran – Part 2

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 30, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

To read the first post in the trip report, check out this post from last week - A Visit Into Iran A Visit Into Iran – Part 2 The Hotel After I had been picked up at the airport by my guide and driver, we drove to the first hotel of the trip. As a hotel, it was a pretty ordinary building but certainly offered what I needed for the night. Visiting hotels in Iran do put you back a few years as it is not like most places you would stay. For starters, when I checked in, I had to leave my passport with the front desk. In exchange, they gave me an old-fashioned door key to my room. The room itself was a simple two room unit, what we may consider to be more of a suite (even though it was not described that way). It had a very small kitchenette styled area near the entrance, a couch, table, and TV. After passing through this sitting area, I walked into... The post A Visit Into Iran – Part 2 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...