A Visit Into Iran – Food of Iran

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 28, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Previous posts about my visit into Iran can be seen here (Part 1) and here (Part 2). When it comes to food, I am a pretty easy to please guy. I like a lot of simple foods (hamburgers, pizza, pasta, etc.) so I always feel at home with a variety of street foods on my trips. That doesn’t mean I don’t like some of the richer foods, but I can really just do anything. In Iran, I found a lot of foods that I really did like. Some of the tastes were familiar from other trips in the Middle East while there were some introductions to food that I had not really experienced before. One of the things I regret immensely was that some of the things I remembered taking pictures of during my trip somehow never made it back home to my computer. I don’t know if I thought I took them and really didn’t or if something happened to the card. So, I regret not having photos of some of... The post A Visit Into Iran – Food of Iran appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...