*A RTW, Circle & Regional Fares

Discussion in 'Star Alliance' started by cliq, Mar 11, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. cliq

cliq Silver Member

Status Points:
    Anyone done any of these *A alliance fares... I would like to know about experiences as I am planning and looking into attempting one of these with my other half :D

2. JetSet
    Original Member

JetSet Silver Member

Status Points:
    Can you be a little more specific? Experiences planning? Or booking? Where are you flying from, and where do you want to go? What class of travel? I generally travel on a RTW ticket - it can be a fantastic deal, depending on where you start your journey ;) I assume you've had a look at the planners: Book and Fly

3. emanuelebompan

emanuelebompan New Member

Status Points:
    I am starting a StarAlliance Blog for a RTW tix, follow @RTWstarAlliance on twitter starting may 1st

4. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
  5. bonnerbl
    Original Member

bonnerbl Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm getting a RTW ticket for my birthday this year. Hard to keep down to the number of permitted segments. I'm thinking of SFO-FRA-Prague-Athens-Alexandria-Addis Adaba-Beirut-HongKong-Singapore-Yangon-Bora Bora- Perth-Sydney-SFO. The other half wants to do SFO-FRA-Prague-Athens-Yrevan-Abu Dabi-Delhi-Calcutta-Yangon-Singapore-Perth-Adelaide-Sydney-Hong Kong-Taiwan-SFO. As you can see I have some pruning to do. :) Would very much to hear of others' experiences doing this - travel light of course and other ideas?

6. Silver Springer

Silver Springer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone done a Circle Pacific trip? What were your itineraries?