A Quick Update On My Health…

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 30, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I'm pretty open about my life on the blog, perhaps to a fault. I consider y'all to be my friends, at least those of you who want to be. ;) I share a lot of details on the blog, sometimes to my own detriment. But hey, that's a cost of doing business on the internet! Of course the blog is exponentially larger than it was when I launched it over seven years ago, which also means there's more of a peanut gallery than there was back then. But I still sort of take the same approach to the blog that I took seven years ago -- I write it as if no one is reading, and to a large extent I think that what others think of me is none of my business. I tend to think that if you're good with your own decisions in life, then that's what matters most. With that in mind, last week I shared the story of my 6+ hour visit to a German emergency room. I had terrible abdominal pains for two weeks, though didn't make much of it. I'm usually someone who is both terrified of hospitals and not very sensitive to pain. But after having pain for that long I posted on Facebook, and the unanimous response was to go see a doctor right away. The post A Quick Update On My Health… appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...