A New Amex Offer And A Great Portal Offer On A Current Amex Offer

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 7, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I love seeing Amex Offers expire (the ones I have no need for!) because it typically means that we will start seeing new offers coming down the pike. With one round of offers expiring, we haven’t seen a rush of new offers but there have been a few. The one I noticed today is a repeat vendor with a smaller spending requirement to get the smaller cashback option. That is very good for those who may not want to put a lot of money out on a camera at this time. Amex Offer: Showcase Photo and Video The vendor is Showcase Photo and Video. They are located in Atlanta but you can also make use of this offer online at showcaseinc.com making this a very good offer for all photographers. The last offer had been for $500 spend to get $100 back. This time, the spend is $250 to get $50 back – exactly half of what it was before. That should be no problem for customers who have multiple Amex cards... The post A New Amex Offer And A Great Portal Offer On A Current Amex Offer appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...