A Lot Of New Amex Offers, 25,000 AA Miles With This Card, Saving Big Money With Wyndham,...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 19, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Welcome back to another Sunday Summary! At the bottom of this post, you will find the list of deals from this week. If I know that they are expired, I will note that. Prime Day Recap This past Wednesday was the Amazon “Prime Day” – supposed to be more/bigger than Black Friday sale. While many people were unhappy with the majority of deals throughout the day (a lot of them looked like rejects from last year’s Black Friday!) or the quantity of great deal items available, there were still plenty of deals to be had. There were some things I had my eye on and was able to pick them. Not only that, but I ordered everything separate throughout the day to rack up quite a lot of $5 credits for Sporting Goods, Tools, etc. One of my big deals of the day was getting a couple of pairs of Kayano 21 running shoes. At $80+, it was the cheapest I have ever paid for the Kayano 21s and I... The post A Lot Of New Amex Offers, 25,000 AA Miles With This Card, Saving Big Money With Wyndham, Getting Value From United Cards, Barclaycard Arrival Plus Back Again, and More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...