"A Local Manager is Available to Assist You"

Discussion in 'National | Emerald Club' started by bk3day, Nov 18, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. bk3day
    Original Member

bk3day Gold Member

Status Points:
    There's a new CS initiative that is being tested at PBI and other select locations (sorry don't know which other ones) to improve customer service.

Rather than call the toll-free line & get punted somewhere offshore, if you have an issue with your rental at PBI, you can now shoot an email to:

wpbiacustomerservice@ehi.com

According to the card I was given, emailing the above will provide "Guaranteed response in under one hour, 8AM-5PM, 7 days a week"

one caveat though, "If you are returning this vehicle to a different location, additional fees may apply"

Given that I'm often 1+ hrs from the National location where I picked up a car & have had my share of frustration with that toll-free customer service, I hope this test program succeeds and goes system wide.

Sweet Willie likes this.
  2. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    I can only agree, if the response is anything like the amazing service response for various mgrs at National I've interacted with, this program will be terrific.