A Holiday Message From Hyatt Gold Passport

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by J Zidell VP Hyatt, Dec 19, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. J Zidell VP Hyatt

J Zidell VP Hyatt Official Representative

Status Points:
    Dear Milepoint Members,

As we wind down 2011 and prepare to welcome a brand new year, I wanted to reach out and say thank you. Thank you for your passion for Hyatt, thank you for your feedback and most importantly thank you for staying with us this year.

At Hyatt, we’ve made listening to our customers a full time job. We are “always on” in terms of collecting your thoughts and applying them to the Hyatt Gold Passport program and the entire guest experience. After all, the Hyatt mission is to make a difference in the lives of those we touch every day – it’s our definition of hospitality. To achieve this mission, it’s important that we nurture a mutual connection with frequent travelers like you.

Over the last few years we have made a number of changes to the Hyatt Gold Passport program based on your feedback, including the elimination of blackout dates on award redemption, complimentary Internet for tier members and the launch of earning and redemption for dining and spa. In addition, we have introduced several new benefits for Diamond members such as confirmed suite upgrades at the time of booking, complimentary full breakfast at hotels without a Club lounge, 4 p.m. late checkout and 48-hour guaranteed availability.

We know that loyalty is not a destination but a journey, and we will continue to listen and work hard to improve the quality of your Hyatt experience. Whenever you have any ideas, please share them with us in this forum. Change does take time, but we can assure you that we are actively listening and focused on making a difference.

On behalf of all our Associates worldwide, I’d like to wish you and your family a warm and wonderful holiday season, and all the best in the new year.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Safe travels,

Jeff

infamousdx, sendaiben, gleff and 20 others like this.
  2. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

TheBeerHunter Silver Member

Status Points:
    Big thumbs up; the personalized touch is really quite nice. Thanks for the lovely message, and best of luck to you, your family, and of course Hyatt in the new year!

cennas, jetsetr, uggboy and 2 others like this.
  3. Jubileesmom
    Original Member

Jubileesmom Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just wish we had a Hyatt closer to Spokane. Hehe. I need a close spot to finish my status challenge for this Megado promo;)

uggboy likes this.
  4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for your personal presence here year-around, Jeff. You, your GP Concierge staff members and Bill from E-Commerce make Hyatt unique among all the other programs here. Happy holidays!

cennas, TheBeerHunter and uggboy like this.
  5. katstarr

katstarr Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks and Happy Holidays!

YULtide and uggboy like this.
  6. karung99
    Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Jeff, you are classy guy and we enjoy having you on board here.
    Have a Great Holidays to your family and all the staffs at GP.

7. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Couldn't agree more!

Thank you, Jeff. You and your staff have been awesome partners from the start of milepoint and your personal participation on milepoint is greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays, looking forward to 2012!

katstarr, jetsetr, Lighthouse and 3 others like this.
  8. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    No question that the support from Hyatt has been incredible. The personal involvement from Jeff, Rene, Caroline, Todd et al has helped our community grow in leaps and bounds. A very special thanks to Jeff and his team!

jetsetr likes this.
  9. From NYC
    Original Member

From NYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    Jeff, Hyatt, via you, has been very generous to me this year, and I appreciate it. The bonus for naming in Denver the leaning hotel, which turned into an unexpected Mega Bonus, and then winning a gift card from your live chat. My thanks, not just for the extras that came my way, but for your patient participation here and with all of us, even when we, sometimes, get a bit unreasonable and cranky. You’ve made some great improvements to the program, and your personal involvement here has been terrific.

Happy holidays and best wishes for continued successes in 2012!

jetsetr likes this.
  10. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    Bite your tongue!!! We're ALWAYS unreasonable and cranky. :p

jetsetr, From NYC and TAHKUCT like this.
  11. From NYC
    Original Member

From NYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    I did mean to put an appropriate emoticon by the “sometimes”, but I was on the bus coming back from LGA, and couldn’t swing the right one via the keys on the iPhone app.:rolleyes:

12. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thank you and happy holidays too to everyone at Hyatt :)

13. ScottLAX

ScottLAX Active Member

Status Points:
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Thanks for another enjoyable and memorable year during all my stays at Hyatt in 2011.

14. RicGarrido
    Original Member

RicGarrido Silver Member

Status Points:
    Happy Holidays to all the people at Hyatt. I will be greeting a few of you in person this next week. :)

15. paladin87
    Original Member

paladin87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    You know what I wanted for Xmas? A new promo being announced for the beginning of the year...one that kicked butt. You know, Jeff....its not too late for a later Christmas gift. :)

From NYC and HaveMilesWillTravel like this.
  16. greek2me

greek2me Silver Member

Status Points:
    Jeff and Hyatt team- Just want to let you know that your efforts do indeed drive butts in beds. Due to all the strong benefits you have added to Diamond elite, I have just gotten a Diamond challenge and will do 5 stays/12 nights in 60 days. Then assuming I find the experience to be as good as I expect, and that there are some decent promos over the year (Faster Free Nights!), I will continue with another 20 stays or 38 nights plus more in 2012 to maintain Diamond for 2013. All those will be nights that would otherwise have gone to your competitors' hotels.