A hilarious (or horrendously scary) look at DEN

Discussion in 'DEN | Denver International Airport' started by viguera, Jun 2, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    RSSrsvp, Scottrick and gobluetwo like this.
  2. gobluetwo
    Original Member

gobluetwo Silver Member

Status Points:
    I don't know if that picture is photoshopped at all (at least has some decent HDR applied), but it's GREAT! Also great. Thanks for posting this, it's hilarious! (although I'll have to wait until i get home to actually see the videos)

3. Scottrick
    Original Member

Scottrick Gold Member

Status Points:
    Now I'm really disappointed I didn't take up UA on its offer for an overnight bump in DEN last Monday.

4. BurBunny
    Original Member

BurBunny Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm always on the lookout for more examples of the conspiracy when I'm at the airport.

With the construction going on for the new light rail terminal, wonder how they're going about prevention accidental discovery of the secret tunnels? Maybe that's the real reason the scope of the project has been scaled back and they're just blaming the budget issues?

And personally, I liked the gargoyles even before I learned they were part of the demonic sanctification of the airport!

5. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    Eh... what did you have to do that was so important that you passed on a bump? :)

6. Scottrick
    Original Member

Scottrick Gold Member

Status Points:
    There were three flights after mine, but they were all full and the best they could do was rebook me on the next day, arriving at 10 AM. My gf had to be at work the next morning by 8:30. I could have let her go on and done the bump myself, but I have a deadline this week. But someday I'll get to visit DEN. For now I just pass through when I can't find a longer routing through some other hub. In a way, all the routings through IAH since the merger have been a real help. :D

7. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    Crazy talk man... crazy talk. You could be at the airport being chased by pitbulls singing Barry Manilow songs -- they offer a bump, you sir take it. :)

8. kwai
    Original Member

kwai Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was living in CO when they opened up DIA. This is great!!! :D