A Guest Trip Report: An Actual Doll Reviews American’s Los Angeles – New York First Class...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 15, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I’ve only had a couple of contributors to the blog over the years, otherwise everything has been written by me. I featured a work colleague (P.C.)’s trip report in Saudia business class to Pakistan, because there were limited reports on the Saudia product and it’s something that seemed useful to Delta members. I added was grateful for an outside legal perspective on the issues raised in the Supreme Court’s frequent flyer miles case as well. Now I’m fortunate to share a trip report that simply was different than most others that have been offered on blogs before… one that’s all in good fun. Constance Peters shared Pippi Peters’ report of her recent Los Angeles – New York JFK flight in American’s first class. What’s different is that Pippi is Constance’s traveling companion, who only sometimes… Continue reading A Guest Trip Report: An Actual Doll Reviews American’s Los Angeles – New York First Class Experience...

Continue reading...