A Great Way To Give Back This Weekend

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 22, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This weekend is Memorial Day weekend in the US, a time when we memorialize our nation’s service members who have given the “last full measure of devotion” on behalf of the United States of America. A Great Way To Give Back This Weekend I know that it is also considered the kick-off of summer holiday travel and activities as well since it stands as a holiday but it is always good to have a reminder of what this day really is – a day of memory that has been set aside to honor the fallen heroes of our military. Take some time this weekend to thank any military people that you know or see for their service and be thankful that we have them around with us still. I know it is a time of remembering those who died, but we are so thankful that many of you that served are still around with us as well. To those of you readers who have served or currently serve, I thank you from the... The post A Great Way To Give Back This Weekend appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...