A Great Time To Get The JetBlue Amex Card

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I have received numerous e-mails from JetBlue over the last year or so as they kept trying to convince me that I really need those 20,000 TrueBlue points! I have actually never taken the plunge because my concentration on the American Express front has been concentrated on airlines that I use far more than JetBlue. But, this could be a good time to get the JetBlue Amex card. I really, really like flying on JetBlue. The seats are comfortable, the satellite TV is a nice distraction, and the blue chips are great! I know there are many people who took up JetBlue on their offer earlier this year to match status from other carriers so hopefully you have had a chance to experience what it is like to fly as a Mosaic member. Also, they had a recent promo with Amex’s Membership Reward points to give a bonus on points transferred (it made the ratio worth 1:1). Why Is Now A Good Time To Get the JetBlue Amex Card? - Application Link... The post A Great Time To Get The JetBlue Amex Card appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...