A Great Perk Of The United MileagePlus Cards

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 28, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Disclosure: I do not receive a commission for this card. The United MileagePlus cards have gotten a lot of blog ink over the last few weeks as the public offer has been hiked up to 55,000 miles (plus a $50 statement credit) for people who have not had the bonus in the last 24 months and do not currently have the card. That is a 66% increase over the regular offer so it is something to excited about! But, even with the attention on it, many people still might forget about one of the perks of holding a United MileagePlus card. A Great Perk Of The United MileagePlus Cards I will say up front – this “perk” is one that I have always thought was an insane use of miles and one that should never be considered for the savvy traveler. However, finding myself in a couple of travel situations recently, I saw the tremendous value that is possible with this and how it can be wonderfully suited for some... The post A Great Perk Of The United MileagePlus Cards appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...