A Great Credit Card – But Not For Us

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 26, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Last night, I shared an offer I received from ANA that I thought was a pretty bad deal. I have no idea who signs up for that offer, but they are putting it out there for potential customers anyway – and US customers at that! I mean, don’t they realize the amount of great offers we already get? By the way, the issuer is a branch of First National Bank of Omaha, not the biggest of bonus offer banks, but they did use to let me make my own custom card with photos! How does a card that you can get over $3,000 in cash back a year sound? If only we could get it! A GREAT Credit Card I thought to balance it out and show that not all foreign credit card offers were bad, I would show the card that I had seen in Dubai in January. Seriously, why can’t they offer this card in the US? We promise we would play nice with those bonus categories! Standard... The post A Great Credit Card – But Not For Us appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...