A Girl Can Dream, Right?

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by FetePerfection, Jun 20, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. FetePerfection
    Original Member

FetePerfection Silver Member

Status Points:
    After a ground stoppage in MSP due to storms, my flight to ATL was delayed and with very poky pax, delayed even further. My 2 hour connection to CUN was reduced to 15 min, then 10, then 5. As we were en route, I began thinking about GregM's experience not too long ago; picked up by the Delta Porsche and taken to his next gate. That MIGHT have been the ONLY way I could have made my connection, but not my luggage.
    Anyway, a girl can dream right? Instead my dreams were in a Hampton Inn near the airport. Oh well.

gregm, WilliamQ, vickers and 3 others like this.
  2. DTWBOB

DTWBOB Silver Member

Status Points:
    and then did you have a real dream about getting picked up in a Porsche? <lol>

and how long was your total delay..

That said, the wx in Minn. has been wicked this week.

DTWBOB

gregm, WilliamQ, uggboy and 1 other person like this.
  3. FetePerfection
    Original Member

FetePerfection Silver Member

Status Points:
    Well said! I'm currently on board my flight scheduled to CUN w an 8:33 AM departure so all toll, an 18 hour delay.

4. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    BLUF, have the first (and second) piña colada/mojito on us at Milepoint upon arrival at your CUN hotel! That is almost guaranteed to help you forget about that 18 hour delay! ;)

5. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    FWIW, both "Minnesota" and "wicked" come up a lot for us fans of John Sandford's MSP-based novels. ;)